TAKE OFF IN 2019!!
Please note that you do not initially have to speak Dutch to be based in Amsterdam.
This is a vibrant place to work. Our pace makes us exciting. Join us and watch your career take off!
Our ‘Orange Spirit’ is what makes us unique, and a great airline to fly with and work for. Our collective passion, energy and spirit of adventure will inspire you, motivate you and make sure you always enjoy coming to work. You’ll have a fantastic opportunity to drive your own development, all while sharing in our amazing success. It really is a career like no other.
What’s on offer?
easyJet is already the second largest airline in Amsterdam. We’re as high-performing and fast-growing as businesses come, serving a large and growing aviation market with strong passenger demand both to and from the capital. Our continued growth shows our passion and dedication to the Dutch market. Our people are at the heart of this, and we love sharing it with them.
- A competitive salary with additional payments per flight
- Offering local Dutch contracts
- Our training is amongst the best in the industry to help you be confiden and the best you can be, and is provided at no cost to you
- Unlimited staff and standby travel across the easyJet network
- Development opportunities and the chance for promotions within
- 12 months of joining
- 10% commission of on-board sales
- Crew catering provided on every flight
- Discounts throughout the travel industry and local offers at base
- easyJet Plus membership – speedy boarding & pre-booking seats
- Annual leave and roster preferencing
Role & Responsibilities
- Ensure our company policies and safety procedures are followed at all times
- Greet customers with enthusiasm, passion and personality – ensuring their journey is safe, easy and memorable
- Deliver great customer service on each flight, including on-board Bistro & Boutique services
- Maintain a great on-board environment
- Help customers with any questions
- Work closely with your on-board team to maintain our great on time performance
- Attend our training and development programme, which will help you grow as an employee and ensure we continue to deliver outstanding customer service
- Live our easyJet Customer Charter in everything you do
- Aged 18 or over
- Height 5’2” (157.5 cm) to 6’3” (190cm) without shoes,
- Be able to fit into an Airbus aircraft jump seat harness without a seatbelt extension
- Fit and able to pass a medical assessment
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written (Dutch language preferable but not essential)
- Able to swim 25m without any assistance, tread water for at least a minute and climb into a life raft from the water
- Able to live and work in the UK without restriction
- Must hold a EEA passport that allows you to travel freely to all our destinations without restriction
- Live within 90 minutes of your chosen base and be prepared to make this journey every day, at any time of the day
- Confident in a customer-facing role, preferably with previous experience of working with customers
- Have no visible tattoos or body piercing that can’t be covered discreetly
- A verifiable five-year activity history for referencing purposes
- To obtain an aircrew ID, you’ll also need to supply us with a valid Criminal Record Check (CRC)
- It’s essential that you have a valid email address and internet connection so you can receive your monthly roster and associated changes electronically.
Things to think about before applying
If you haven’t done so already, you may want to complete our ‘Try before you fly’ quiz to see if the role of Cabin Crew suits you.
We are an inclusive employer with equality, diversity and fairness at the heart of our values. We welcome applications from individuals from all different backgrounds and are committed to promoting fair participation and equality of opportunity for all of our job applicants.
What happens next?
Once you submit an application you’ll be sent three online assessments that shouldn’t take longer than 30 minutes in total. If successful you’ll be invited to one of our assessment days to find out more about us.
We’d love to hear from you so submit an application and join Generation easyJet!
To apply for this job please visit easyjet.taleo.net.